Dumping Saitama... How and Why...

• Admin

Saitama Guru Russ is convicted of fraud and plea deal down from Felony to misdemeanor in Alaska three yrs ago...

Ok we didnt judge we figure a slap on the wrist no harm he paid his dues...fine...

Dropped the delivery of the wallet and had a party that we all funded...Not a care in the world Price tanks severely...

Next Saitama announces Rapper Willie D will promote because he has 700,000 followers on Utube...

Then we find out he also committed fraud selling Fake I phones to 35 people and never mailed anything refunded anything and then went ghost on the buyers... FBI arrested Wille D and he served 1yr and a day in the pen 12 yrs ago...

Oh well we dipped again... More Fraud and felonies...

Now we hear about Lily Finance... Where do I start...

Ok here link to Amazon...Books the yr is 2012 and 2013 Beatty writes a book about his daughter and cancer tugging at heart strings...

Well here are two of the four reviews visible in amazon today...

https://www.amazon.com/Saving-Lillian-Bay-Miracles-Happen/product-reviews/1939277019/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews

Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2013

This book is a ploy to raise money. UPS insurance is excellent and covers the majority of bills, besides that she has medicaid to cover what they don't. This is a horrible book in my opinion and there is hardly any truth to it! Besides trying to make money off a little girl that is perfectly healthy now.
2 people found this helpful

Report abuse
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2013

Having experience with a child with cancer I know the medical system. This book is pure exaggeration millions in bills is a lie maybe that was what was billed to insurance but their is a 90% differance between that and what you pay, also you do not have to pay a dime for medical records if going to another doctor. Among many other things in the book... So in my honest opinion this is just more of a money grab.
2 people found this helpful

Report abuse

https://www.amazon.com/Saving-Lillian-Bay-Miracles-Happen/dp/1939277019/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Now that raises concerns...

However worse is that When asked why Russ was listed as a founding member with Lily suddenly it was amended and his name had been removed...

However what none iof us realized is that Beatty who is also under indictment for Fraud well here Look N95 mask fraud scheme during Covid State of Emergency 3.8 Million fruaded from GA company By Lily Finance and Beatty...

RICO act also mentioned....

https://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2020/12/30/ceo-of-lillian-bay-medical-accused-of-defrauding.html

A local man is among the defendants accused of defrauding a Georgia company out of $3.8 million worth of N95 masks and faces several civil claims, including federal RICO for wire fraud.

Federal RICO is no joke major crimes organization investigation is what RICO stands for...

Passed in 1970, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a federal law designed to combat organized crime in the United States. It allows prosecution and civil penalties for racketeering activity performed as part of an ongoing criminal enterprise.

Now we find out Lily Finance and Saitama have merged into an LLC in Houston Tx....

image.png

Here is what I think is happening and what I would and am doing...

First off I am watching the price like a hawk...

Next I think this whole entire coin Saitama is a creation by these fraudsters to get Beatty back out of trouble by generating over 4 million they can settle the civil side for...

Now adding Lily to The wallet to be bought... Suspect since they plan on 5 coins and Zuki was rugged was the first one they even listed back in Nov...two days later it rugged me for 1100...

Next we get the three frauds now I bet ya they will only promote lily for say maybe two weeks I hope they add more coins and I may be over reacting...

However Im tired of bleeding cash...I can watch front he sidelines and if it works great I can always jump back into another dip later on and I will still have my assets...

I recommend watching price It should peak around 8 pm friday night or so...

A lot of people are selling off You can check the reddit boards if you wonder... I have...

If you can get a spike up and dump I would swap out not to ETH which is down 1000 in two weeks...I would roll from Saitama to USDC,,,

Me Im rolling out and into Shibnobi... (Watch what Happens) Trust me on this one...everyone is going to follow to Archa and Shibnobi... Shinja 🙂

The USDC will not increase or decrease and then can be swapped to something else or sent to the coinbase exchange for withdraw ...

Good luck... 🙂

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin

I bet Lily is the only one offered for at least two weeks maybe less...which I would be surprised...

I feel like they also stated its hacker proof so I kinda think the dev team may act like they get hacked and rug both projects and walk with all the cash liquid assets

But we have three men involved in Fraud and each other...

We have I phone scam and N95 scam these guys are pond scum...

Why risk your cash with crooks any longer...

Shinja will do so much more and the team is known and doxxed... and they have experience and they under hype and over deliver they are at the 9 month mark for their work in 3 months...

Dont buy I dont care but whatever you do in the next few days watch and see whats up so you dont at least get caught under value...

If it moons and continues of course decide on your own at that point I wouldnt sell out in the thoughts they tank it in an instant yet...

Be safe and smart... make some get out when gas and profits work and you can always buy in again later if it is such a wonderful coin ...

Not worth current risk situation...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin

When you see more than Half a Page of red over green and the price is taniing Sell quickly and add extra gas so it goes through Youd hate to loose the gas and still be holding the coins to boot like when I tried to sell my luna the instant surge in traffic timed my transfer out but took over 20 minutes then it was too late and I lost 3750 down to 20

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
If you have noticed the price action of Saitama you see I was correct in advising you all to get out fast before this disaster of another wallet drop unfolds...
Well here is even more reasons not to inject cash to a known liar and scammer...
This was directly from Russ the Idiot
"@InuSaitama
NASDAQ interview tomorrow can’t wait. 🙌 will let y’all know when it’s scheduled to air. Don’t worry I won’t wear a blue shirt! "
and
@Saitamaguru1
will be conducting a NASDAQ interview next week that will be broadcasted on FOX, Bloomberg, Newsmax and FOX Business. It is scheduled to air around the end of January or first part of February for lots of potential investors around the world"
"Time to put my big boy suit on. We’re stepping into uncharted territory here."
But the real Interview Was Actually this...
This guy can NOT avoid Lying its compulsive disorder and Pathological He doesnt even have the ability to control his lies... add Convicted felons and people under charges pending for RICO... and to me it
= Organized Crime Family running major scams in crypto...
Here is the real story now...
Russ again stretches the truth and everyone believes he is interviewing with NASDAQ.
From the companies website.
"FMW Media Works offers a thorough platform to cover all your IR needs utilizing traditional media; TV, print and radio, in combination with new media, to share your company’s vision. Part of our solution is, we follow companies and allow them video news magazine interviews to tell their story to the masses in a way that the average investor can understand the value proposition. Schedule a discreet meeting so that our team can strategize with your company to assist in sharing your vision to the investing community. "
Yet This is on his twitter page Currently about how coinmarket cap commented...
First off does it strike anyone odd they claim if you invested into shib Saitama or safemoon you would be worth 3.5 mil off 1000 bucks Yea Sure thing...
Good luck if you stayed in this shit show...
It may moon but its sketch at best...

May be an image of text that says 'Saitamaguru @InuSaitama New to The Street TV Newsmax TV announces ts Eight nterviews for This Week' TV Broadcast, Episode #290, January 16, 2022. 10-11 AM ET TO TOTHE THE STREET New to The Street TV Newsmax TV announces ts Eight nterviews for This Week's TV... Read 236 replies'

May be an image of text

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us