Kishimoto inu

• Admin

COINMARKETCAP.COM

Get the latest Kishimoto Inu price, KISHIMOTO market cap, trading pairs, charts and data today from the world’s number one cryptocurrency price-tracking website

https://www.reddit.com/r/KishimotoInu/

$0.000000002328  Today right now...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin

Here is my run down on this one... It was a response someone asked my opinion...

Actually They have a lot going on Currently trading at $0.000000002328

Im glad I delays since it dipped and Had I said Jump on

You would be down right now so I would look at it like this... 🙂

9 zeros could drop back to 10 Yea....

Then load up buut watch first see if the coin rises back up and make sure it does...

Do I think it will based on a five minute review...

Actually I kinda do... and

Now is exactly why Youd want to buy in

Say 200 bucks at 9 zeros and 1 .000000000112 = 1 Trillion coins cost you... 11.20 Bucks so for 200 bucks at that price you would own...

17.85 trillion coins per 200 give or take...

Now a word of caution... for us This is a great buy in price drop in what you could care less about because the gas fees arent worth paying 120 for remove 200 in coins see...

now the reason we do this is we will only pay fees out of what the profits we earn so your thinking at the min 15 points up

Thats ten up eating a zero somewhere in that process and half way up the next chart...

Then you sell it for eth which will include gas fees and they charge like this per transaction for this coin...

Pretty high at 8% plus gas fees... 2% gets burned... 2% reflections given to all wallet holders based on percentage of wallets holding...

On buy ins and sell offs...you earn for holding ...

Plus a 3% promotion fee they claim they are spending 100,000 a month so sell and buy carefully I say buy in 200 and forget it for three months then peek back in... 🙂

I am buying some very soon by friday at the latest...

But Im spread thin for now...

This is a 200 buck investment that could be something pretty massive and if after it goes to 1200

If you feel like adding some more and increasing gains fine...

but you can hold a month longer and really achieve the same... free ...

ok there ya go sir good luck and thanks for bringing another coin I need to buy ...🙂 lol goo deal...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us