You have to understand What type of investor you are and Develop a Plan...

Mark

• Admin
Now... We have too figure why type of investor are you going to be...
and what you expect and would like to earn.

First are you looking to invest 100 bucks and earn Millions? Like Doge ?
Do you want to Hold long term and forget it check back in five yrs to see your Lambo?
Do you want to just invest on Coins that can Moon...
(Take off)

Do you want to earn a set amount over a period of time despite what the markets do in gains and losses?
Are you investing like as follows...

1)Under 1000 bucks Long Hold

2) Over 1000 bucks under 10,000 Long hold but earning dividends would be nice?

3)Higher risk but earning more than the stock does?

That all makes a difference
I will add an A to the Appropriate Number so you can see the breakdown
I would suggest under those same situations listed.

1)Under 1000 bucks Long Hold
1A) If you want to simply buy something not fool around with it and hope it takes off to the moon at some point in five yrs...
I would suggest this approach over any other...

Since its tricky to DYOR Do your Own Research...
Another term is LYI Learn your investor
Like when you sign up for coinbase pro and validate your identity...
Here is what I would do and the approach I would take and Why...

When people jump in most times the price of the coin has moved so much the later you get in the less the major returns...

If for example you buy some bit coin your not getting many coins your getting a percentage of a coin Thats fine...

When it goes up 10% so does your investment 1000 becomes 1100...and so on same with loss...

And we all have been steady bleeding lately...

If you got into Doge at say 10 cents each token...
You paid out 1000 bucks and had 10,000 coins when it jumps to 70 cents you made a nice little hit of a total value off your 1000 to now... 6000 bucks...
Not bad but did you buy 1000 or 100 ?

If you will look and think like this it will make some sense to you if you stop and simply think...

When a coin value is less than the decimal point like for example 5 Zeros...
So .0000063 Like Shiba is riding at currently...
If you buy 1000 worth of coins..
You would have 158,730,158 thats a lot of coins...

if the value rises to 8.3 You would have earned off 1000 bucks a total value of 1317 for each point like from 6.3 to 7.3 to 8.3 you will see the same amounts of profits incrementally...

Now if it burns that zero instead of making approx 150 per point rise your now making thousands or more accurately
1500 a point from say .00001 to .00002 You just made 1500

Now if you have a Billion coins it is also like removing a zero and now your earning 15K for each point once it jumped or the next time out thousand burns that zero and becomes .0001

Thats a lot of value added to a moon set coin.

Better than jumping into coins that will yield less than those type of numbers...

Does it mean its a bad investment, if you earn more than I would say 10% your on the way...

Im earning .1% and doing just fine...but Im doing it different than this.

Remember when you remove the cash you pay capital Gains Tax which will be See Capital Gains Educational read...
so even at 10% profit your bringing home only 57% or your total Value

Since your doing this for yourself its up to you...

I prefer to pick ten coins and invest 100 each than 1 coin and go all in you have 10 Times the chance to see something start moving and you can always swap them over and add to them using swap or convert inside the wallets...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin
2) Over 1000 bucks under 10,000 Long hold but earning dividends would be nice?

2A) So your comfortable taking a higher risk and would just like to see income begin to actually work.

You can select a Coin or few and do Like I said above invest in as many of few different coins or you can start Staking or Providing Liquidity to the pools ...

For now since it the next logical step up...

We will cover Staking ...

Staking means you hold 500,000 coins or something We are at the 1000 mark...

You decide its all in for one type of earning but if this ever Moons you want to be able to access those funds and also if the value increases 200% you want to be able to claim that of sell them...

When you dont have to pay for the Staking you earn the same with other coins in a new Term Called Reflections...
Reflections happen like this on all transactions Buying or selling coins 2% usually is taken from each transaction then given to all the wallet holders that are current according to the percentage of the main pool so everyone shares according to their investment size...
These coins are free as a bonus for Hodling to coins instead of selling

You literally will see free coins going into your account...free...

So this is where you are on a swap site and you have a crypto wallet Usually on a mobile device like your phone...

I guess you probably can use apple devices also...

But instead of just holding you say well I dont mind if the platform uses my Coin tokens to make transactions faster and earn me some rewards...
Keep in mind transaction fees add up.

You add to the Staking pool and usually earn small amounts, however its better than simply holding and you are at no risk more than holding the coins already.

to give you a bit of perspective I was staking Shiba but pulled it back out do to such low rewards even in a 10X event...

it was not worth the ten bucks to get them staked and then the 5-7 to withdraw when only earning 1.5 bones a week approx 7 bucks...yea for yrs maybe...

But staking earns minimal rewards at best...
So choose wisely but you can pull them out in minutes and be selling or whatever moving them so you dont risk as much possible losses...
I will cover Liquidity pool in the last section now.

3)Higher risk but earning more than the stock does?

3A) This is where the Warriors enter Battle and started seeing better things and days.
You are constantly checking Tickers...

You want to see Lambo in driveway...

But for months you watch as we bleed down in value and seem to almost trade sideways...
most bleeding down less than the week before but not at any alarming rate then every once in a while a tick up and were all happy again...

For the Dip as they like to call it is when most say BUY and HODL...more
Thats pumping it back up...

Here is a different approach that if you follow along You will see why I simply dont even listen to impermanent loss...

Impermanent loss is when you create a Liquidity Pool and place your tokens into the Pool or viable liquid assets You are letting the Exchange use your money but instead of proof of work or whatever you are providing fluid funding the rewards are usually four times or more greater...

Some run on flat percentage rates like 6% APR...
We want APY...

APR annual Percentage Rate...

APY Annual Percentage for the Yr based on Revolving it back in to grow and this is known as creating a Passive or residual income that once started continues tto pride the same returns.

APY is in effect Compounding interest...

Compounding Interest is exactly why credit cards never seem to get paid off and to pay them off you have to really double down the payments to make a serious dent...

The card does it like this 28% APR monthly

So you borrow 2000 grand you have to now pay back 2056 by the end of that month whatever the balance is at the end of the month then gets hit with another 28% for next months payment and so on...

This is what we are looking at over APR...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin
First thing how big and how much would like to be earning...

To give you perspective 1000 to 10000 here is what your looking at...

Basically we will use two Bitcoin (BTC) with Ethereum (ETH) Mix...

We want to create a liquidity Pair they have them already you want to get your money in...

You are going to pair ETH with BTC and for the value of 1000 dollars you will get 500 worth of ETH at todays value (Stay Focused on the 500 bucks not the coin token amount its irrelevant for our purpose here...

Now you will pair that with BTC at a value of 500 bucks even if its a .00001 BTC token makes no difference we need the value of 500 bucks now we have a pair of BTC with ETH valued at 1000 bucks...

If you did Bones wrapped with ETH you are doing the exact same thing 500 of ETH and 500 of Bones...for again 1000 total value...

Now you can earn 2.96 Bones a day per 1000 the bones are trading at roughly 3.25 and are fairly stable since it is the bedrock token for the shiba swap site...
So basically your earning all most 10 bucks a day per 1000 invested...

30 days a month average = 300 bucks returns...

Have you made that lately holding tokens?

In this the worlds biggest drought in crypto history I still managed to earn 3000 bucks off 8000 in three weeks

I did get higher than usual gains at 10X for the two weeks entry period to generate
Liquidity for the exchange to be able to function and Shibs are still worth their value...

It makes no difference if the price rises or falls you are locked in to APR APY rates and not based on the amount of the current value...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin
Now when you create the pair you have paid for a contract between you and the exchange first step its like
2-3 bucks but again pay attention and try to buy in cheap...

Next you will add Liquidity to that pair...

Its pretty easy and we can teach you of your confused what steps and how to watch as you do certain things
like setting up a wallet where to buy your ETH and tokens how to swap how to stake and how to provide Liquidity pools...

What you do is get how many Bones or BTC or whatever your doing and the = amount of ETH to wrap it with...

Basically the US dollar used to be Gold backed...

That meant for every US dollar Bill prointed Fort Knox was supposed to be holding that much in gold to cover if the marker was requested to be paid off in gold...

Etherium or Bitcoin are wrapped with another token and the BTC or ETH is the gold behind the paper Shib or Bones or whatever you holding...

Its just guaranteed to be there as cash confirmed...

You select deposit for example max Bones 500 Value say you have at 3.25 each thats 153 Bones Great
doesnt matter anyway we just care about the 500 value as I mentioned a lot...

Then .24 ETH say = 500 you select add to liquidity pool or deposit... you have a contract providing the agreements
you will receive back that 1000 and you will earn whatever the APR and APY rates for the duration you stay in Liquidity there...

Your 1000 value if you pulled out and sold would still be the same 1000

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin
Now we cover impermanent loss... in detail a bit better...
You created pairs for Liquidity we discussed how we put in 1000 and 153 was Bones tokens and the ETH was .24 of ETH
Total value of 1000 maintained...
When the Bone shoots up to 10 bucks a pop you will say I wish I could pull out from staking and sell half for the money and buy more on the next dip...
Well we arent making our money off the rises and dips anymore here at least Im not concerned why and here is why to me its not a big deal...
Your gonna love this one...
If you dont sell you dont loose...LOL
Seriously I mean it like this we needed the 1000 so we could earn almost 10 a day per 1000 invested...
If we wanted to hold Bones until it moons and earn those rewards well your making bones by farming them in the liquidity pools...
This doesnt require anything your computer mining or anything else ...its built into the exchange and the platform...
Basically in English you provide the money in cash the bank hands to a customer at the end of the day the bank looks and says we owe this account this much in transactions and USD and ETH and Bones and what not but our main rewards in this case is the actual bones...
Two routes you can go right here...

The first is just hold your rewards and use them to sell hold or whatever or roll it back in to start compounding your gains
and earning more and more each week or month or whatever time frame you decide...
get Bday 500 drop it in on half or none all on you...

So when you go to cash out of liquidity your saying Im no longer happy with these gains and they will and do change so we will watch
but to create the pool and get in cost a little bit not tons and with fees expected to be reduced so they arent killing the smaller folks like us...

its a good thing to have even if you cash out the liquidity contract remains in tack for you and you can add right back in any time...

So this happens and you decide you want to move to the BTC ETH Pool...
You can withdraw your initial investment of 1000 and you get it, but if Bone is now 10 a token you still get 500 in value back
but your token count went from 153 to 50 (STILL WORTH 1000) but you then will get the current market rate of ETH also but you just are moving it so it shouldnt really matter and because your putting it back into a pool at 1000 per whatever returns you really didnt loose anything...

Even though it was 100 bones the value really remained the same... and if you always plan to use that pool it doesnt matter anyway...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Mark pinned this topic