What is a Rug Pull... or a Pump & Dump...

Mark

• Admin
When the developers or someone in the admin with the keys to the safe sells all the reserve coins and tanks the ever loving shit outta the coin...
Two things happen when this occurs...
The price drops in less than 1 minute straight down to ZERO....
YOU LOOSE A LOT OF MONEY...
LOL
Now the community could forge together and start buying more and build it back up...
However I would strongly suggest you mosey on down the road and knock off the dust...chalk it up to the game of life as they say...
Now I mention almost every single coin created must eat at least 4 zeros...
Well that means in English...
If I take 10,000 and insert it into a coin at any value...
You divide the number your investing into tenths... 1000 means 100 a point up or down...
Ten Points doesnt mean eating a zero...
In fact Ill show you that eating a Zero while Emotional at best is really just any old other day for any coin as it comes from 12 million percent down from a dollar at 11 zeroz 1
.000000000001 🙂 Yea That...
You put in 1000 it eats a zero you add one...
1000 - 10,000
Now each step on the way up is 1000 a point up or down...
But for example you buy in at .00000008 well for you to start earning ten times your original investment I bet you can tell me how many points up it will have to increase...
.0000008 Then you would be looking at and 10,000
If you bought in at 9 at any zero in front of that number range makes no difference...
when it eats that zero thats a point up... its only a point for you until you hit 10...then they become 100 each point and now the game is changing gears....
If you started off with 10,000 instead of 1000 look at the difference this is why the more you can invest the better you will earn but remember risk factor it in somehow somewhere you cant just be reckless...
When it eats the first zero it will be worth ten times what it was originally... and that is correct your 10 gs became 20 gs...
Next...
when it goes up ten more points and eats another zero well then its worth 200 Grand...
Third Zero its now worth 2 Mil... Yes 2 Mil
4th well you get the idea... 20 Mil...
Thats why we start on the end where the coins are the cheapest...
the growth is accelerated...Drastically... Like I dont understand why others dont tell other people like Im doing...
I figure every coin will at least make three zero drops before being rugged or maybe even 4... because they see the money increasing also...and get this...
I mean we are talking billions and trillions of dollars now...
So you get a coin set up piggy back onto a blockchain...
Then investors stumble on your site...
The new investors start buying shares of the coin...
The value increases more people buy in soon you eat a zero...
now it cost twice as much as it did for the same amount of coins...
Pay Attention and read that again...
Next thing you sell say 1/4th of the value using your own coins...
You set up multiple wallets I mean you can have like 10 or 11 I havent finished that research yet didnt seem as important as actually making money first
So now you have ten wallets or 11 lol
and you share the exact same amount into each wallet...or various amounts to blend and become just bits of data...sounds more logical right...
You then are in effect pulling out liquid and selling your coins and draining the coin for everything its worth but you can do this stage for months and yrs if need be with your fake wallets you can also set up accounts and buy in with some then sell and even earn some...
In the end you sell all your coins tank the stock and walk out...
In a higher than normal coin like charizard not well known hell its too new...12 days... so its very very high risk in my opinion...
But also worht it for me at this point since I already pulled out 15,500 and I would only loose about 4 grand however the gains in this one time are huge ...so why not...
This is mostly profit money so I hope you guys build up like this and repeat this...
The Pump and Dump...
This one can be either of the previous ones or a brand new item...who knows...
Wht a large investor does...when you see you csan actually affect the price make a real change in the value f the coin...
Market manipulation is what I mean a few guys all with a couple million laying around...
Say hey man lets all buy shiba hell there are 690,000 wallet holders...it trades from 6-9 all the time...
Next thing you know Bam a 10 million dollar hit calls for all those coins and the trolls start roaming free...
Now they are saying Buy Buy Buy something major is happening we dont know what it is yet, and were not quite sure of anything to be perfectly honest...
The price surges from the buy then people see it and FOMO sets in thats Fear of Missing Out...
Everybody runs to jump on a rising ship...and because its such a large group takes a while for word so the price gains for hours leading to a false sense of accomplishment...
Then Bam again they selll at the exact same time and send the stock crashing back down then settling a little lower because some sold out at the high had some of you rode it from 6-9 with 6000 invested at any time in fact on any coin and time... if you think it will rise more than 3 points... 🙂

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Mark pinned this topic
  • Mark unpinned and pinned this topic