What Eating a Zero Really Means and Understanding Gains of x10 x100 and Higher...

Mark

• Admin
Keep this in mind..
When eating Zeros... 🙂
.May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says '0000000 EATING THE ZEROS'

At least its something I think happens not too sure but kinda makes some sense...

Eating a Zero means the coin goes all the way up from 1-10 when it hits the 10 the value of the initial investment is ten times the original investment so if you dropped in 1000 its now worth 10,000
As soon as you see the zero be consumed... 🙂 SPIKE...

You may notice a couple things usually the coin will continue up to around something similar to this...
It rolls from .00000000745 to .0000000123

Then you may notice something a bit odd...its not odd its exponents of 10...

Example...
When you are at the smaller or more zero number at 7 as show the points are the left number right of the last zero...
So 7 and to move to 8 is a full point...

Now we look at the 123 number now the second number will actually flip like the first digit did on the scale below...

The number 2 will act like the number 1 used to on the higher scale up make sense...?

What does that mean in English ?

It means that when you were in the 7s the 7 8 and 9 points were full points...when you eat a zero that number moves over one slot to the right so now the same flips of the points 7 8 9 and so are are going to be the second coin up a level or scale and now the 2 will change just like the 7,8,9s in about the same speed and results of gains and losses from sell offs...

Here is why this is important...well to me anyhow...

In a lot of major coins or lets say lower zeros in front so a higher coin value per coin then it is not uncommon for example Shib trading at 5 zeros...

When it ate the zeero and dropped down to 4 zeros 123
.0000123 you may see a double eat of the same zero...

Usually the coin will surpass the zero slightly like it tested and decided the volume was there so it ticked up...
You may or should see numbers like this...
.0000123 then .0000133 then possibly even 1600 then it should dip unless its a wave like 20 million users getting access to an exchange listing where there is going to be spikes...

Then you will see the price dip below regaining the zero a tad and then it should rebound and rise up and over ...
Now here is what it means and why we target coins on the 9, 10 and 11 zero range...

When a coin goes from new Brand new...
Lets say it starts at .000000000001 and you buy in at .00000000000423

For that coin to eat its first zero it needs about 200 or 250 wallets holding what an average investor may invest...
(Work this number loosely Please)

Now its at 10 zeros and to double the volume would mean it eats another zero so around 500 wallets or so...

Next to go to 9 zeros it will need around 1000 wallets give or take...and so on

Like I stated each time you round the corner and are sitting in the 1s on the next scale so .9 zeros .000000000121
then the second digit is the last scale rise per points remains the same...

Now as the coin approaches 3,4 and 5 and even 6 in the middle of the scale you may notice the hardest part of climbing up in the bottom of the new scale...

Like I just stated 3-4-5-6 hell even possibly 7 I say bottom of seven...

What is he talking about...?
I am talking about you will see it consolidate and build and move very slowly look at shiba right now...

Hung up at the bottom thats because while the growth was there to eat a zero, but it wasnt as much to take mid scale...thats a lot of volume required...

Basically it would be 1 for the previous scale and at ;east .5 of the new scale in volume...

Now once the coin hits 5 or mid scale the volume is there and then it takes smaller amounts to move the left digit now and the tenths column from last scale is now ticking like a gas pump price ticking like nothing as it gets closer to the high end just about to eat another zero now its just waiting for a little more volume to tip it over then repeats and the second digit becomes the old first and the new number seems to take a lot more to move in effect It absolutely does...

SO you see it eat the zero...its a low price or cost more than the 9 10 11 zero coins we deal with...
Say its 7 zeros or 5 zeros even tougher...

That means if you see it bounce up to 12 13 14 15 or even .0000016 it probably will dip to below zero again and then drop the zero and then tick up a little higher...
This means that if you have a few grand not hundreds...

You can sell off at the spike high around .000015 or 16 in the example I provided...
Then wait for the dip below zero...
Buy back in increasing not only the coins held by you but also increasing the overall value... of your coins...

Or, you can just sit and watch and be happy saving gas fees and not playing around it also should regain and then continue up...

Kinda why we select good coins as best we can for long term investments...
My three favorites in order are as follows...
Shiba is last...but its also the biggest and moves slower now than previously...because of the volumes I just explained...
Shiba has Shibs which should be used as the payment token like ETH is for gas fees in the Shibarium Network which will run beside ETH and Bitcoins and BNB...
Shiba has a Swap option to exchange one coin for other types of coins... usually within the network such as ERC20 or the ethereum network... Think Verizon...
for BNB think Sprint...
For Bitcoin think At and T...simple as that...
They also plan on developing a wallet at some point...
They also have lease as a high end investment token...
and also Bones which is a governance token (means you get to vote like a stock holder on future of coin and plans starting in Jan for the coin path forward...
Lots of potential not the most perfessional kinda like the Garage band I reference in the coin world yea they make music yea its a great show...
Yes they could have more involved and make it more professional but they pack the house crank tunes and in the end you hear music...
Its a great long term investment...
When people ask me who are just starting out or only using minimal amounts to get going...
I suggest Shiba its a solid growth coin and in time does make nice and routine gains...its a safe investment if they hold long enough they will earn more money and thats what its all about...
Saitama A bit more professionally put together...
Plans include a wallet that is in beta testing right now and plans are already to launch at the MGM grand in Vegas on Nov 13th...
Thats soon... So be ready...
A Tesla is being given away during the launch announcement with some other great details...
They have a nice plan to build an exchange a wallet a possible Credit card debit card using saitama...
They are moving for Google pay and apple pay pay pal and banking options for the exchange ...
The wallet is pretty cool looking and top of the line from reports from beta testers so far that everyone will want to use this wallet...
They also sent it to mostly new investors to see how well they navigate and find ease in use and understanding...plus functions...
The development team is a lot more professional in appearance and in design promotions and marketing the More established rock band at this point early scorpions...
Pretty solid foundation no rush they want to get things right and they also dont hide their identity and also hold weekly zoom calls we all can participate in and watch live fridays at 10 am est... I think est...could be central time its close... Shib we arent sure even who built it...🙂
So a better log term coin with higher growth potential than shiba at this point neither a bad investment just saitama is going to be eating a lot of zeros at 8 zeros deep...then it will do the exact same thing and slow way down and then its a holders game...
Next we have Arch Angel...
A spin off from baby saitama which was a rug pull and I thought still was now im confused so I dropped in 500 to watch it ...Im not convinced either way I see some sell offs and I also see gains so be careful but thats what all this is anyhow...I take the risk so you dont have to...
Arch Angel is a good solid fundamentally solid coin representing solutions for crypto currencies and the communities and reaching to real world solutions...
Its at 9 zeros and eating them as I type this...
It promises to solve issues that are involved with crypto like crazy high gas fees...
Promotion of new coins with security checks in place and promotions...
The website is one of the most professional appearing sites I have seen to date...
The graphics are top notch...
and the Utility that most coins strive to find this coin nailed I think it could actually be the best coiin in the bag for now and reaching well into the future of they do this right...
They also claim to have a team of 500 professionals all working to achieve the long term goals...
Higher risk since its so new...
Higher pay offs since so many zeros to drop...
🙂
So everytime (Usually ) you see a coin eat or drop a zero...
You can just about bet it will dip after a day or so from the 1111s and 161s and so on to below zero and then it will surge upwards again...
Then the ticks of the points will actually shift over to the second number till mid scale then it will kinda switch to main or primary number will start increasing again like the second digit did in past...
then as we get close to 9s it slows down in most cases unless your spiking due to chatter and reactions...
Ok I hope you get through that and gain a little better understanding about how and why we drop or eat zeros and why that is a good thing and also in the lower valued coins dont try to sell and re buy in you may lose coins...in the process because the volume isnt as much with less wallets...
I am trying to get that into context for you...
watch and the lights will click opn at the right times...
for now file with information as a whole...
🙂

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Mark pinned this topic