How I started and what happend the first two times I invested in Bitcoin...

• Admin

Number 1 if your reading this Good for you because I almost got out and kept my day Job...

But I didnt so.

First Time I bought in was Jan of 2021 and within hours Bitcoin suffered the largest single loss in its history of over 9 yrs...

I used Ren and Cartesi and such to help build back up a little and took a 400 buck loss and got out of bot coin...

within 2 months I decide Ill buy Botcoin Cash instead its cheaper and I could own over a full coin...

(now Im dealing in Trillions of a coin 🙂 )

Within 2 days second biggest dip in Bitcoin History...

I got in for ride alongs and sold off at tops a couple times but no more holding and waiting and playing Bitcoin for me...

I Sell off some of the 6000 I made off 4000 invested and managed to just survive long enough to start earning paychecks again from my real job in May...

I see this... Hell I posted it...

May 12th 2021

Ren Down
Bitcoin Down
Basically there is a lot of crypto down for a short hit...
Watch what happens leading into the weekend..
Tides have been shifting lately on peak buying and selling lately...
Im going to load up on REN, Steller Lumines whatever you spell it like...
even bitcoin is at 50 ...
And at the time I buy back in Friday...
Ill be using coin base and any that are -20 or more Im loading up to the hilt on...
Watch me this weekend...
See if I can break that last run of bad luck...

That was the Largest set back In crypto History across the board...
Lasted for months...Bitcoin tanked down to 29,000 and bumped there for almost three months rising only to fall right back down...
A lot of money was made and lost...

Now I help others learn to do what I do and my friends and we all are making easy money after the initial risk and we see
4 - 5 times  in gains and we know soon we will really be making stupid money...

Its not short term in most cases But we are going to cut off yrs of investments and holding and pumping and buying dips...

We are going to find coins invest add a little more when we see movement then hold on if it keeps rising no worries But the coins I pick will peak a lot sooner than the other half of the investing spectrum where 90% of the investors invest...
Not us were down here at the opening listings of coins buying trillions for 10 and 100 bucks sometimes even as low as 5 bucks a trillion...

Then wait a few months and you should be in tens of thousands and in less than 10 months give or take in the 100 thousand range... right now we are only in about two months with our group now and the coins we have and things are starting to pop for member with some showing gains on a 1000 investment in a month being at 7100 and rising more...

Now once that hits a full ten times it jumps and then its a 100 times when it reaches the next scale...and so on...

Stay Tuned ...

So much more to follow... 🙂

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Mark pinned this topic