Decentral Land and what good is this thing? Let me Explain it for ya... :)

• Admin

Available to trade directly on Coinbase Exchange the one you buy using your bank and send from back to your bank...

That coin base ...

Now what you may say is whats so special about this crappy coin...

Thats exactly what you want and hope for just like when shiba trades for months between 6-9 points...

You buy in at the bottom ride up to the top sell out buy back in at bottom and repeat over and over and make some very nice quick turn arounds...

Now what we like about Decentraland is that this baby is such a shitty coin its not uncommon to see it at negative 40&%even -38% then two days later Guess what...

Its up 28% above the zero or up to 40% thats a 80% swing...wow

So 1000 could become 1800 in two days... so be careful playing with this one but hey its what this coin does and I think average hold time for it is 2-6 days I think...so its a great pump and dump...

May be an image of text that says 'Decentraland MANA Overview Wallet Vault $0.50 -8.87% 1H24HTWIMTYALL 1H 24H 1W IM 1Y ALL 2:44 AM 7:03 AM Market cap $792.1M 11:22 AM 3:42 PM Volume 24 hours) f $379.6M 8:01 PM Trading activity ® 68% buy Circulating supply 1 1.6Ð MANA 12:20 AM 32% sell Popularity on Coinbase #29 most held Typical hold time © 4 days'

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• 2 weeks later...