Trading platforms... A Beginners Guide to Trading...

Mark

• Admin
Trading platforms and ME... Plus Beginners Guide to Trading... 🙂
Fidelity - For Iinternational Trading and BTCC Canada Bit coin
Binance...
Coin Base...
Robin-Hood...
TD Trade...

Ok they all are a pain in the ass to establish and set up with a few being more of a pain in the ass than others...
I will break down why I use which ones the ones I scraped and why and the way I have learned from the cuff since I started even trying to learn this crap Jan 1st...

I started with Coin Base Its a birt tricky when its your first one I had a few issues with the transfers from the bank to the app... Finally got it added manually and it worked...

Good thing about coin base...
You can Buy Ren and a Couple stocks of Crypto others dont list...
For this reason at the min you need a Binance and Robin hood accounts and a coin -base one...

Back to coin base...
You can Buy Ren and AAVE and a few others and you also can send Bit coin and other cyrptos to your Binance account...
In fact I have yet to figure out why my ID verification is hung up and I was still able to send Bit coin in and out...

This allowed me to send Bit coin from Coin Base (select Send to see options) and then import it to Binance I get really nervous during transfer period. because it can take upto 20 minutes and briefly they both show it then its worked out and you get full access It was a new thing I say a lot like Wire transfer from a Bank or Western union... timing....

Now when you send Bitcoin cash its almost instant...
And that in fact is exactly one of the benefits of the bitcoin cash over Bitcoin... faster transactions and a lot more of them...

When on Coin base they say the fees are low...
Here is what I found to be a problem...
Use Coin base for trades that are slower...
Like as I described above...
Buying in cheap stocks low prices and letting them stew and grow...
Coin base is great for that...
Also they have a good set of ticker graphs and its pretty easy if you poke around to GET IT...

The bad part is say Bitcoin starts to crash and you can dump out high and let the lows fall and then you want to jump back in and rise up again...

Fine but you have two options one is to sell it off into cash or coin USD...
they charge you to sell and then to buy back in You can look up the exact amountsif you want it was charging me like 4 bucks per hundred and you say no big deal it is when your moving 1000 and its like 20 bucks or more...
dont quote me on the numbers roll with me for a minute...

The other option which was kinda cool was that you could convert...
So if your stock is tanking and your trying to dump a quick convert to a stock like bitcoin thats much more likely to rise if you just leave it alone a while is a good option and in this case that fee is greatly reduced verses selling taking a hit then re buying taking another slight hit...

Stay with me... 🙂

Now that all adds up in fact in over a month I dropped about 250 in fees... I did earn but I could have earned a lot more...

Last note about coin base they did make it very easy to buy and sell in you dont have to do market or limit buys they are all market...

So for now Buy something in Coin base you cant find on other platforms Like REN...
and a few more I have listed around but you can go and look and see for yourself individual stocks wise...

So buy and let sit there as long as possible forget about these ones here for a while you will make money...

Binance I like the app the tickers are in great detail and I still need to learn to read candle sticks so you can see where push back will occur like when your stock is trying to rise but looks like something keeps knocking it back down...well it is ...

As I mentioned with Binance, I still am having problems getting money in or out But I can send and receive the bit coin...
I will explain something about Binance also...
Very tricky to buy in Do a Market if you want it below or sell above current price then thats a limit buy or sale...at a specific price...

I missed quite a few buy ins and sells because I needed to learn the difference and how to work the site...so probably a more difficult buy and sell process than coinbase and others...
But also worth t for its own reasons...
Like First off only Crypto so again like coin base but different options and more details tickers and depth...

Right now its empty on my account-
But I could buy stocks across both platforms after getting my cash into the system from bank I can send back and forth really cheap and it works...

Ok and TD Trade... for normal Stocks Like Game Stop AMC APPL and stuff like normal... I still have it but this is traditionally like the Norm Stock market as we think with trading started and ended daily..and under control of our government...

The Crypto Currencies are not controlled by a government... 🙂
You will continue to see sky rocketing amounts of profits using cryptos...over most any other stocks...

Robin-hood...
There is a lot of drama about Robin Hood and who owns it and all that trading halted crap...
So you can buy both Stocks and cryptos using Robin hood...
But not some of the same ones you can get on coin base...
Like the REN and others I mentioned above....

So for that reason alone I can have most of my Cryptos and Stocks in a single app...
I don to give a shit about their drama between investors wall street, wall street Bets...and others...
Leave me alone and Im sure if they block one stock I can do fine getting something else or waiting it out...

Robin hood offers market and limit buys (set rate if someone accepts or is interested...
""" Gary Creed Will have to explain this one better to me... and Binance you can add multiple buy sell orders and set it up again Gary knows this side not me Im learning like you all... """

Thats it for now I have to run to work a while Ill be back...
good luck and jump on 50 bucks of ren when you get a chance if it gits 1000 throw me a stock...🙂

Fidelity - For International Trading and BTCC Canada Bit coin
As mentioned around this page...
You must set up a Fidelity account... Then after you have it all set up for Brokerage.
You will need to apply for international Trading on the site then call in to have the restriction removed and disclosed to you for approval then your good to buy Canada Bit coin... 🙂
Currently its the only platform permitting this purchase...
I would expect this to change very quickly but maybe not so...Im in it now... 🙂

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Mark pinned this topic