BitCoin... What is it?

• Admin
Ok first Question I had was what is Bitcoin?
How does it work and how can I make money...
Thats a lot in itself...lol
So here is a great explanation...
WWW.PWC.COM

Insights to help you understand bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency—and what you should do about them.

Former Federal Reserve Governor Kevin Warsh is bullish on bitcoin. He sees all assets that are not controlled by the U.S. government "going through the roof," unlike those the Fed purports to control. He has outlined three reasons why bitcoin makes sense to him.

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Mark changed the title to BitCoin... What is it?
  • Admin
Ok Ill take a quick moment now...
My Plan and Why...
Bit coin is at and hitting close to 60,000
If you buy in 100 bucks 1000 bucks even 10,000 bucks you still dont own a full coin...
But no worries if the stock rises 10% your money also gained 10% of what you put in... Right...
Simple...
Now lets look at something else...
Its not hard or difficult to estimate which stocks will rise in the markets...
For example Google Apple and the likes... mostly they are a fairly solid investment and if you buy in today your almost guaranteed to increase the amount invested say five or even ten yrs down the road...
Now, lets look at the other stocks for example a stock trading at .25
You buy 100 bucks worth you now have 400 shares...
Now say that stock rises to 1.00 You just made 4 times your investment right so you have 400 bucks now...
It is that time I figure Ill pull out the 100 bucks and let the rest ride or even 200 doubled my initial investment and Im still in it...
Now Its not a big deal either way what happens because I made double and its safe...
But say that same stock hit 1000 in a yr... a share...
You now have 400,000 dollars...
With the risk comes the greater reward...
You will never be able to do that now with Bitcoin...
However the good news about bit coin...
Im not sure how long it will take me...
But Bitcoin keeps increasing and its moving a lot faster and higher lately than many ever thought possible...
The good part is its a stable for the most part investment with 3000 swing up and down you can slowly build up coin value without buying in so to say...
What I have been doing is Selling high and then waiting a day or so for the bottom then buy right back in...
It adds coin value percentage you own in very small increments...
But it does increase...means your actually making money from nothing much...
Great news is doing this my way here... even if I sold out at 52000 and the price dipped to 50 then shot up so fast it het 53 yes you loose a tiny bit of the coin your building but your money value is still there... if you had 1600 you still have that much value in the stock... you can continue to wait or just let it ride and wait for the normal returns...
My plan is to buy at least 50 bucks a week in the Crypto Currencies the ones that are fractions of a % to buy in or dollars nothing over 20 bucks a share...
Then wait... not worried about moving anything and spread them out ...
I mean 700 shares of anything for 50 bucks- if that all went to 100 you would have 35,000
I predict Ren will do this in a yr or so...
Im loading up because since it was 20 cents I have watched in and in two months its almost 2 bucks now is the time to jump into that one...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin
Bit Coin Prediction...
100,000 before the end of YEAR...
Ok Seriously around 80 grand and since I remember it being 37000 and dipping down to 29000 for months now this wow...

152552229_184203096814635_66963858414156

152893636_184203026814642_30207984401340

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin
This was the only good thing about my birthday...Hell I got ignored and then Dumped...Yep cause I was Broke...
I was just starting in crypto...March 13,2021

I love it when I get shit right I love this one yesss
Bit coin doing the weekend drop I sold out yesterday at the high and things are at least working on this front
May be an image of text

May be an image of text
Some of the Swings of Bitcoin...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin

Mack Jeep

Author
Admin
Are you shitting me Its taked from 62 all the way down to 53 From now on just do like I siad opposite of anything I think and your golden ticket will pay off...

I told you this page was gonna be great for laughs...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us