Shiba Shib Leash and Bones...

• Admin

Shib is a coin that is promised to run on its Own Blockchain... Shibarium...

The Governance Token is Bones (include voting rights like on a board for a major corp.)

Leash is the prize High dollar for investment token...

Shiba Swap is a coin or token swap platform where for the gas fees of ethereum you can pay to convert your coins to any other ERC coin which is currently on the ERC20 or Etherum network... (Think like AT&T)

Bitcoin is on BTC or something Network think Sprint) Much slower network and not great coverage slow

Then Shibarium which promised blistering speeds for transactions and also the low cost...of a .05-.50 per transaction

That sure would be great about now...

The coin developers hide their identity and I feel like the coin was going to be a Rug Pull...

and then the coin took off and they had to scramble to get people involved who would actually build a swap and thats why for months we heard SOON...finally Soon was handled and did arrive July 5th 2021...

The coin jumped up a couple points and ate a zero the coin was trading at 6 zeros and then dropped to 5...stayed there for a couple months waiting for the volume and the pump and dumpers to milk it along the way...we too soon will milk this coin Ill show you that also...

Buy low sell high repeat over and over when a coin stalls watch it for a dip ...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin

image.png

Shib can now be bought directly off the coinbase exchange and you do not have to swap or pay high ethereum cost to purchase and own...and you can send to a wallet but you will have to pay to send back... to cash out... I would just keep it in the exchange if I werent trading the way I do...

People who own shib are part of the Shiba Army...

https://www.reddit.com/r/SHIBArmy/

You can register at reddit boards and read everything I do to learn what I have or you can trust me a bit because I research whatever makes ya happy...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin

This would very Soon Change... Im not one to get outdone and IF I do it makes me try even harder to succeed its who I am...

🙂

When you can get in this cheap this many shares...and the most you can loose is only what you paid for...
Figure why not...
So I bought 14 million shares...
Gary is sitting on like 91 million Im not that greedy  hmMSmpay 1rd17 
LOL

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin

I ended up providing Liquidity (the cash on hand to authorize transaction within the blockchain speeding up the transactions and standing behind it with a guarantee of the cash being in hand to execute transactions as I just laid out...

🙂 Ill explain that in a learning point... Pinned article at top of this section of the forum... 🙂

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin
WWW.CNN.COM

On the morning of April 17, two brothers in Westchester, New York, woke up to learn that they had become millionaires overnight, thanks to an unlikely wager on a cryptocurrency that was originally created as a joke.

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us