Windrock...TN Best Off road park in the country for now... Jeep badge of honor trails

Mark

• Admin

I ended up wheeling alone after 7 drivers changed their minds after I drove 5 hours each way so I decided I was doing these...

I did seven trails through the course of the day.  From first bell... until dark...

Track bar bracket broke...Steering stabilizer is all that kept the jeep drive-able and with 11-1 steering.....lol

Got it welded for 125.00 that same night... Drove back the next day without issue... 🙂

This park was still one of the most challenging for me alone other than Cliffhanger...

and I enjoyed playing in mud at 55 plus yea... I usually hate it but it was such a shit day I just owned the fact everything was about to be a muddy mess and went with it...

I had to washed the jeep 5 times to get it to stop raining mud in some places...

I had to remove the tops and everything and wipe all the rubbers down and the seams so things would seal again... man that grit got into some places...

I ran 51 in like 10 minutes flat and its 2 miles... 🙂 through the woods and I stopped like three times to snap some pics... LOL

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us