All about the Zeros...

Mark

• Admin
Ok my crazy Followers and fellow investors...
I promised and here it is all about the Zeros and how it works...
I also would like to point out many investors and mostly new investors believe that investing in Doge is a good thing...
I never have... They also believe investing in Bitcoin is grand ...its not...
What most investors dont quite get is your paying a high price for minimal shares where if you understand this chart and the guide I just wrote you will see the real gains are from the right of the decimal point...
Here Ill explain a tad then let you at the doc which Im attaching now I did ask a friend of mine to add in a tally calculator...
So we can take the current market price and enter an amount of coins and it will show you usd value...
But all you have to do is take the shares and multiply time the current price but she will add it in yes I can build a spread sheet but im clueless on calculations performed inside the excel workbook...
I excel in other areas...
Ok so a coin starts at 12 zeros you will see my chart starts at 10 zeros down...
Same idea down the line...
However if you put 1 dollar in by he time that coin hits 1 dollar you would have 12 million dollars sitting there like hey wanna spend me?
The largest gains of a coin are not from 001 to 1 dollar thats not really a lot and the volume the coin has to have trading is huge...
When a coin is brand new it will eat three zeros before even being a blip on the radar...
When you are at 9 zeros you are at the 1600% range when its at 8 zeros your in the 16000% range or so...lose numbers idea remains the same...
So the largest and fastest gains are right where Ole mark has targeted hitting 1 million in profits at 5 zeros or so thats possible in a yr with every single coin so if you want to dump in 5 grand into Doge and wait five yrs for it to reaxch a dollar and only increase 400% feel free and good luck you dont even need to look at a ticker for that...
You wanna make money learn what I put in this chart and follow some gut instincts and relax and watch it roll when you can buy trillions for thousands instead of hundreds of thousands you can make some good money even on bad coins...
See spread sheet and enjoy...
🙂
Im making you rich if you all pay attention and hacking was what I used to do I still apply how I think to everything and I analyze constantly looking for ways to exploit a system and this my friends is it... but you dont have to believe me Just watch me then kick your own ass for sitting bye and watching while I make millions and sooner than later...
Mark My words or my name isnt really Mark...but yes it is... 🙂 LOL
I know im crazy but you all like me for some reason and cant be for my literary skills...I can say that...
Since I cant write formulas at least you dont have to worry about hidden scripts...in the excel its perfectly clean text file for now Ill add the calculator later... and then you can grab it if you want or not...

Guide to Buying and Pricing Cryptos.xlsx

Guide to Buying and Pricing Cryptos.jpg

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Mark pinned this topic