Limb risers... DO THEY WORK... in short Not as much as people think...

Mark

• Admin

Yes they will divert small overhanging light branches limbs... like leaves...

If you use a chain like link from Home depot dont be surprised to see the links simply all spread out and gap...making the lib riser loose on your vehicle and subject to flapping and more stretching well I think you get the idea...

Do they give the jeep a Bad as Trail riding look You bet ya 100% and I like the appearance so I suggest a couple refinements of you want functionality as well as looks...

Use Cables over Chains and links...

Use solid Clamps you can wrench on and not break...

Use connections to your mounts that are sturdy as you can within reason...

I paid to have some cut out of stainless steel they wont rust can be painted and they are solid sturdy...to a point your not going to raise my jeep from the bottom of a lake clearly but a normal branch say 1" could be diverted provided your moving slow enough to allow it to function...

You can go solid chain welded but Then the weight is on your light bar or roof mounts however you decide to mount your style...

but the fenders can support your jeep so when using the chains to pull your jeep out remember your asking for something major to bend...

Limb risers are not recovery points...

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG1198.jpg

IMAG1199.jpg

IMAG1200.jpg

IMAG1201.jpg

IMAG1202.jpg

Keep in mind if you can see the cable inside you will soon see the rust from the cable inside as well...

🙂

Choose wisely... 🙂

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us