A little outlook... Up coming planning and coins...

• Admin
Shinja Hits ATH...
Shunav is holding and then we have Saitama....
I recommend if your not in Shinja you put some in there...
Shunav has only up to go since its a week old...
Saitama Audit is completed at 85% and holding the reports are that they should release within the next five days or so...rumor...
It would seem about appropriate...
Tomorrow is Friday and Usually thats a better day this week to me has shown stabilization kinda...
Now we are seeing some slight improvements.
I believe that with Christmas Bonuses for many...
The completion of shopping for holiday... with last minute rushes but Christmas is next week now and then end of yr bonus plus a lot of people take PTO and search and spend while off...
I hope its enough to pull us past this dip...
For me Saitama is Failing miserably... Its all the Dev Team and Russ Primarily... and they are still hyping under the guise of the new PR team...
If it returns to its former Glory great....
If it spikes back up I will most certainly be watching but I also will keep a finger on the button...after this last set of 6 weeks we have had to endure...
Can it be great yeap but soon the momentum will start to slip
In fact I kinda figure it like this from here for right now...
The wallet will result in a few points ticks up...
But then I fear it may continue to back slide and continue the trend since the one unfinished wallet will have many modules to get completed for the final or I get constantly evolving but say they have seven slots with room to grow...
If the wallet comes out and all it is, is a wallet with tickers...and some graphics- well im not too sure how that will be received...
and yes then they can finish the exchange portion...I get it...
Then the NFT section ....
Bit block chain release in 2023...and its not even 22 yet thats an extremely long time for a Block chain ...
Also the other side line issue is that other coins like Shib-Nobi Shinja are promising the same things and even more and Shinja has applied for certik audits for three of their products so far and are planning these and a hell of a lot more... as more coins will start to now offer exchanges swaps wallets and all to avoid ETH fees and sell more coins directly... things are going to start changing where all coins just about will be like that I think this is the next evolution from where we are now to where we may end up one day?
So anyhow I pulled half my Saitama out loaded up on Shinja and also Shunav and they are doing ok...
I would love nothing more for saitama to spike and return to what it was but I also think Russ and the Team may have done so much damage at this point it would take some serious things being completed and changed to soar again...
I am also trying a different approach this yr and I will elaborate more at my own web site.
Later...
Im going to relax wake up...its my Vaca after all and until yesterday the last three weeks have been hell...
Then I have chores...Sux...
Then I will sit down later and start putting it all down and start tracking things moving forward in a different way...
Good things are coming and more coins are being created daily...
so Hang in there folks...

Shib may see some gains but I also think it will continue to decline and may even start regaining zeros maybe maybe not so far I have been accurate and if you listened and got out you saved a lot..

.if your a HODL of shib I get it also and I would keep in mind that a sudden spike up may be the last time for a while and then Saitama creeping up with half the size ok 1/3 the army but held down it could surge and then momentum shift from shib to saitama may save saitama...

we will see I dont write either of them off and done...at least for now neither has rugged...

But there are even better coins staging now to give them both a run for their money...
image.png

No one can predict...accurately the coin markets... Highly volatile ...
The most in any form of trading...
We can make infomred guesses and hopes...
Remember half of the trades are based solely on emotion... HODL...
but pay attention and watch and make the right calls for your situation and your feelings ...🙂

like were all pretty pissed at Russ right now if they chill the coin can survive if they dont they will doom their own coin...
we are on the fence right now...could tip either way...

This is the problem with advising your friends and family like you all here...
Some coins do great others are scams we are in an unregulated market...
but some will yield incredible results and even saitama has done that and could return...

So I hope they all start popping get back to where they all once were at and then we could chose to do what we think would be best moving forward...

image.png

Shunav six days out of the Gate...
image.png

Shinja  Shib-Nobi...
image.png

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us