Saitama

• Admin

Awesome Money Making Coin...

Good future and Ideas They Are Releasing a Wallet on Nov 13th 2021...

While at the same time Giving away a Tesla when they Launch the Wallet from the MGM Grand IN Las Vegas...

Wolf Pack Members here is what you need to know for now...

SAITAMATOKEN.COM

Fostering The Future of Finance SAITAMA is a new community-driven platform developing solutions to educate the next generation of investors and make crypto simple and safe for anyone. The $SAITAMA token is our medium, it was built on Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20) with a smart code that automatically rewards holders and prevents toxic whale actions. Buy […]

https://www.reddit.com/r/SaitamaInu_Official/

SAITAMA $0.0000000113 - Pair Explorer - DEXTools

You can purchase it inside your wallet converting ETH to Saitama using Uniswap inside your wallets browser...

image.png

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin

To Purchase Saitama

Buy ETH or USDC at your exchange Like Coinbase... (the one you purchase using your bank and Pay Pal From)...

Once you have purchased the USDC or Ethereum send it as it is to your wallet...

Make sure You Select Send in coinbase exchange... and that in your wallet you have your receive address and it must match Ethereum will only show up in an Ethereum Account and USDC will only show up in USDC...

Since we usually make these transactions fairly quickly ...

Most of US use ETH... then send the ETH as ETH to your wallet where you can receive ETH... Copy your receive address from with in the Wallet...

And then paste that in to the receive wallet address on the coinbase or whatever exchange your using...

Open Coin Base wallet or whatever Wallet your using that also includes a Web Browser

In Coinbase wallet its the 4 squares in the bottom center of your screen...

When it opens a Browser you navigate to

Uniswap.org

Then select ETHereum  as source coin to Then Type in Saitama...

It should populate... 

(there have been issues with Uniswap inside the wallets Glitching and also Shiba Swap hasnt been working in over three to four weeks now)...

You can Do the following Navigate on a Computer or tablet whatever to Uniswap . org and then select launch...

Then top right corner tick connect wallet and select Coinbase wallet or whatever your running and it will display a Code...

Inside the wallet look at bottom right tick the Gear... Then mid way down select WALLET LINK then coinbase wallet and let the phone snap the picture of the OCR code and they will merge...

It may say failed connection relax and move on...by backing out...

Now you can do the swap on the computer bypassing most of the glitching...

You select ETH top window to Saitama bottom window Should set the slipage to 11.% and then check gas fees and if your ok paying them execute you may have to approve the transaction first usually around 30 bucks...

Then the real swap will happen and those gas fees are higher...

You can try different times and such to find cheaper gas fees its not uncommon to see 25-300 bucks...

It should swap and about five to ten minutes give or take the coins should pop into your account...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• Admin
Saitama Heads up...
POINT OF SALE Options...
Credit card visa... See lots of great things coming soon...
If your invested in Saitama or thinking about it watch this video...
🙂

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Admin

Latest AMA with Saitama developers...

Interesting read still massive potential... we shall see...

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

One Note of Caution...

When you import your seed phrase into any wallet You can risk every single coin you hold being skimmed right out of your wallet...

Trust is earned... I would suggest with some of the shady past of these dev team even Doxxed... I dont trust them with full access to every coin in my wallet...

My plan will be to use it for tickers and tracking and possibly swaps if they have that worked out.

I will be very reluctant to enter any seed phrase into any other third party wallets...

Here I go Again...

ezgiFlag-resize.gif

Mark@AmericanJeeper.us