Anyone Dealing in Crypto currencies... if so check this one out...

• Admin

We both make something for not a lot ... I took the reward videos and got tiny bits but some coins are percentages of a dollar and you dont put much iin watch a video answer a simply question they give ya a buck it goes into their stock and you can sell it back if it increases and you got the real value at what its trading...

I figured why not?

• Admin

I mean Im not getting rich but its something...

Anybody real good at coinbase...

This is where I listen to you guys ...

I was on computers working or on my jet skis now I need to earn money...

• Admin

124 if I complete the rewards section and No one has to do anything if they do not want to...

But a lot of people make money dabbling and a lot dont...

I would like to at least learn.

• Admin

Ok so Im learning this also Yeah Im a Bit OCD and ADHD...

Doing 12 things all at the same time...

WWW.CCR-MAG.COM

When it comes to making a purchase or exchange of cryptocurrency, you need to find the best place. It must be a website safe and quick enough not to bother you and cause problems. At the same time, it should …

• Admin

I discovered getting your cash in is a bit tricky but you can when you see a drop trend that you think will tank switch or convert it to another stock that is stable or maybe trending upwards...

Then ride it out on the more stable stock and when you anticipate another rise in the one you really are working with you can convert back to that one...

with that said...

You always risk losing or not making but by the same token you also are aggressively playing the market which currently is like a sea saw and very volatile ...

If you wonder read that about the period of the day these trend since this stock market is always open... 🙂

Ill get back to this if I do well so far Im down a tad but its because I was selling and it was putting it into cash and I added more cash from the bank and now I see I can convert fee free on Coin base but they charge to sell or buy in ... See

And to transfer so once you get That part you start looking at it differently...

Im adding more content below also Ill be back here in a week... to this one... 🙂

• Admin

I have been jumping around but all the stocks show steady progress in most weeks so Im learning to relax a bit...

It didnt help that the day after I JUMPED into bitcoin it had the single largest day drop in 24 hours in its history of 25%

• 3 weeks later...