• Admin

Please understand I am not ok about this stuff...

God forbid these are not for enjoyment...

These are to expose the Evil wicked ways of the elites only and I hate to see them I will weed through them all and let you decide providing very carefully whats in them so You can decide or just read my articles and Trust In My Judgement and that I have zero in the big game except the furthering of the Real Truth...

M

• Jeep Wave 1
  • Admin

Sorry I havent been here since FB is wide open, buut You see the images? there are two inside...

If you want Message me or contact me on FDB but Ill try to keep a window open so I get a nitification either way Let me know...

Sorry for the delay

• Admin
On 1/10/2021 at 6:59 PM, S. Taylor said:

I downloaded WinZip from Google Play store.  It has a 3 day free trial.  When I tried to open the file with WinZip it DID ask for a password.  The password did

unlock 2 JPG files.    🤷

I can provide you with a better zip program just like large websites run... 🙂

Ill add it in a bit FB decativate the page and my account again...I would like to fix registrations so I can get my friends back here... 🙂

• Admin

If you all want a free zipping program run this after the trial period it still works great just give you a nag window you can tick to close and then the program

still works great  If you cant install this do to 32 bit or something go to winrar website and grab one from them But this one works great and has for 20 yrs or so ...

You may be able actually Pretty sure you can left click on this then run... right off my servers... 🙂

I would save it also for back up but thats entirely up to you all...

And instead of just running it to install that way you can use it over and over whatever...

🙂

winrar-x64-521.exe

• Like 1
  • Admin

No problem - sick bastard... thats sad... and those are not really explicit...

I will be digging a lot deepper as I am now going to be here I dont have to worry about mewe or FB or any them anymore except to show people the way here...

• 2 months later...
  • Admin

HindyK

You should be able to see these post and use the password I sent ya to open the two zips they are not explicit just inappropriate...

And the rest is obvious...