Software update

• Admin
Mark R

Hey this is pretty big news , the 4.5 update is out . This adds some good functionality and theme improvements.It will probably break a bunch of shit but hey that’s what we do right ?

• Admin

I (ah in the All American dark I cant see when and what im typing in hardly can you correct that please...?

lol

Also we got the site updated cool...

I had the easy part upload and break...

Hahahaha

• Cool 1
  • Admin

Plus this one is the one after you reply in all American Dark it refreshes and you see your response with everyone elses so thats when it needs some serious looking into by You sir...lol

Plus top bannert and background are Jacked too...FYI...LOL

• Cool 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
On 8/26/2020 at 3:38 PM, Mark R said:

I have created a new theme,water elite prototype

Sorry mate Ill take a minute and do a run through this am we all rained out but Mark had to work last two days anyhow only four of us worked yesterday but we solved a valve leaking issue on a couple of valves so thats a good thing... sorry man I have been out of charecter lately

• Admin

Ok im looking at the admin panel for now skin looks pretty good two things not sure if this is a doable thing or pain in the ass here goes...\

The banner logo can it be set to center or does it need to be left for the rest to stay put?

The other thing is it possible to have smaller slider window like we used to have like half that width and size?

I just uploaded 25 custom user images... these will be like what we will be running most times...

Before I look if its all different sized chopped we will need to do one of two things...

Get a size set of parameters most can get from a phone or simple camera... 🙂

Or auto size the image without losing skew and then no matter what image we use it fills the space nicely..

So now lets reload and see what we are working with... 🙂

• Admin